Personal. Private. Authentic. From takeoff to touch down, SpeedBird offers a bespoke private air travel experience for the most discerning clients. SpeedBird’s elevated experience provides clients with unrivaled comfort, speed and dependability. SpeedBird is proud to own an unmatched fleet of impeccable aircraft. To learn more about SpeedBird, please visit www.flyspeedbird.com.
SpeedBird offers both an 8/6 and 15/13 schedule across all aircraft types.
Home basing available across all positions.
Travel days are only during your ‘on’ rotation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
SIC flying both Part 91 and 135 on-demand.
Ensure compliance with all regulations pertaining to flight operations, duty times, and pilot
Comply with company procedures for reporting discrepancies with the aircraft during flight
and ground operations.
Complete additional administrative tasks as assigned by company management.
SIC Minimum Requirements:
1500 Total time
Current 1st Class Medical
ATP Written completed
- Earn $90,000+ per year total compensation.
- $800.00 per day for flying on days off. Flying during off schedule is at sole discretion of employee.
- 100% Company-paid medical, vision, dental, & disability insurance for the employee
- 401(k) 100% match up to 4%
- $75 per day Domestic per diem and $120 per day International per diem paid for every day you are away from home.
- Double pay on holidays worked
- Double per diem on holidays worked
- On travel days, if arriving at home airport after 21:00L = $150, arriving after 23:59L =
- $250 and arriving after 06:00 the next day = full day pay.
No accidents, incidents or warnings within the past 5 years.
Knowledge of corporate aviation and international procedures in Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills. Always maintain an impeccable professional appearance. Have an unapparelled desire to deliver the highest customer service. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Ability to pass a drug screening test.
Able to pass a background check. Clean driving record.